Fan clutch 2806070 needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony's prices are too High
Yep and it probably need a rebuild another $250 and at least a year wait. I picked one up for my car at the MATS but didn't pay quite that much and its a good looking core. Its crazy but it was the only part I was missing.

What is so special about this particular clutch fan????? wouldn't you be better off with the mopar viscous unit? please school me...

It is one from a big block car, it was the one that was used on the Hemi Darts/Cudas. The one with the Mopar viscous will not fit, it is to long.....or so I am told...

What is so special about this particular clutch fan????? wouldn't you be better off with the mopar viscous unit? please school me...
Its the concourse correct thing to do if your going that route, they are rare liquid filled for 69 Hemi's, 69 1/2 440 6bbl cars and a few 340 cudas. If you don't have a very desirable numbers car why bother, but if you find one you hit the mother load.

1fdf_1 (Small).jpg

I've got a NOS perfect concourse ready one for sale. PM me if interested and you've o.k'd it with the boss to dig deep in your pockets.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back