-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've been sick pretty much since getting the shroud from Cheryl and haven't touched any of the cars, but I should be back on them this week.

So what I need are the clips and "bolts" to mount a plastic shroud to the radiator. I would bet they are the same for a ton of years, but I don't have an outlet for them around here.

Anybody have some?????????????

NEW Mopar 67 68 69 Dart Cuda Fan Shroud bolts/nuts. See if this will help

Sorry I didn't copy that right but if you type it in on ebag you should be able to get there

bump for 'ya T

Somebody should have a few of these laying around?

my radiater has the U nuts on it already. I couldn't get any info on the bolts here either. Guess we'll both be buying from ebay. Good luck

IF I had one of each I could make a trip to Mr. G's to match them up. But I don't, so I won't.....

Could take a pic of what I have for the Demon tomorrow if that will help.

Is there a radiator shop near you....if so, they might have some clips that will work. Once you find some clips, the bolts are easy.

I forgot. Thanks fishman. I looked for the auction and had a look at what was listed. IF what he had pictured is what he is selling, I don't think those will work. The clips look to wide as do the washers on the bolts.

There is actually one tiny clip on my radiator, and there are no radiator shops (or anything else) near me. BUT Mr. G's is up in town, so when I get out in a day or two I might just try to get by there.

IF I'm able to match anything up, I'll let everyone know

oops...yes C, a pic would help

I forgot. Thanks fishman. I looked for the auction and had a look at what was listed. IF what he had pictured is what he is selling, I don't think those will work. The clips look to wide as do the washers on the bolts.

There is actually one tiny clip on my radiator, and there are no radiator shops (or anything else) near me. BUT Mr. G's is up in town, so when I get out in a day or two I might just try to get by there.

IF I'm able to match anything up, I'll let everyone know

oops...yes C, a pic would help

I didn't know if you wer looking for some that had to be correct or something. I think I found mine at my local family owned parts store. They make all different sizes. good luck

Here is a picture of the clip I'm pretty sure is factory. Just for reference, it is a bit smaller than a dime. Jeesh, out of quite a few pics, this is the best I could do. :sad6:

Ok....I made it over to Mr. G's a day or so ago and picked up some "nuts" and bolts. Since I didn't know for sure what the "bolts" originally looked like, I took my best shot. What I got will work, but the washers are smaller than the originals....based on the marks on the shroud I have.

Anyway, here is a pic

sorry....I forgot. The clip on the bottom is one that was on the radiator when I got it. Obviously the new one isn't the same, but they didn't have an exact match. The new one IS the correct size and thread based on the old one

P0002390.jpg

Thanks. Those look more correct, but they also look really long. The ones I got look shorter, and they're still gonna get in to the fins at the edge of the core

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back