Farmington, MN. Car Show Photos. Met 2 FABO Members.

-

Demon416

A-Body
Reaction score
While at the car show Saturday I met two FABO members. First I met Keith aka; 66340Sedan. Also met Keith's dad. Later in the day I met Mick Semantel. A couple of very nice young gentlemen. Keith's dad is a cool dude also. Glad to have met you guys. It's always nice to put a face to a name. Here are some photos from the show. The last 4 are as follows: My brother's Coronet. Mick's Dart. Keith's dad's truck and of course Keith's Valiant. Enjoy!

100_10991.jpg

100_11001.jpg

100_11011.jpg

100_11021.jpg

100_11041.jpg

100_11061.jpg

100_11071.jpg

100_11081.jpg

100_11151.jpg

100_11161.jpg

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

I love the mod top 69 barracuda notchback in green.
Looks like a stout little package and very rare.

66340Sedan aka; Keith: I hope you took more photos than me. I wish I had taken more, but was preoccupied most of the day.

While at the car show Saturday I met two FABO members. First I met Keith aka; 66340Sedan. Also met Keith's dad. Later in the day I met Mick Semantel. A couple of very nice young gentlemen. Keith's dad is a cool dude also. Glad to have met you guys. It's always nice to put a face to a name. Here are some photos from the show. The last 4 are as follows: My brother's Coronet. Mick's Dart. Keith's dad's truck and of course Keith's Valiant. Enjoy!

Hi Jim. I didn't get out there until noon today. Ran into Dale in one of the inside buildings. He said you left already. Nice pics! Most of those cars were gone by the time i got there. Catch you later. Greg

DSC00071 (Small).JPG

Hey Greg, sorry I missed you. It was an awesome show. We went Friday night to check in at the park and ended up visiting with some of the car folks. Wives were a little pi$$ed. LOL What a great mix of "old Mopar iron." I think we'll go again next year. Had a great time. Glad you had a chance to chat with Dale.

Again, thanks for posting the pics guys, looks like it was a great show.

Well, I didn't have much luck meeting anyone. I found Keiths car, but 66340Sedan was nowhere to be found. This was fairly early Saturday am, and I'm sure he was out checking out the cars. He had a nice area for lounging, and I was hoping there was cold beer from his earlier liquor store pic...... but alas, no High Life. I stopped back later, nada. I did see my brother-in-law, and his Dukes Charger, but I missed people I KNEW were there. Must have spent too much time scouring the swap meet.

Well, I didn't have much luck meeting anyone. I found Keiths car, but 66340Sedan was nowhere to be found. This was fairly early Saturday am, and I'm sure he was out checking out the cars. He had a nice area for lounging, and I was hoping there was cold beer from his earlier liquor store pic...... but alas, no High Life. I stopped back later, nada. I did see my brother-in-law, and his Dukes Charger, but I missed people I KNEW were there. Must have spent too much time scouring the swap meet.
Outsider: I met Keith aka; 66340SEDAN, because we stayed at the same motel. His car got blasted by the motel's sprinkler system and I met him Saturday morning while he was outside wiping it down. lol Mick Semantel I met at the show in the A-Body area. I didn't find anyone else, probably because I was also in the swap area looking for parts.

Keith & Mick, it was nice to meet you both. I took a few pictures when I first got there, but then just spaced on snapping more, there was just so much to see. The swap meet only got me for a pair of cop rims & a fender.
Lots more was wanted, and prices were mostly fair IMO.

Burntorange70: There was a guy in the swap area with the rear panel center section and included the tail lights for a '72 Demon. Too bad you're so far away. It was a decent piece for sure. He wanted $200 for it.

It was a great show! Bigger than ever. If that swap area gets any bigger I'll be spending the whole day Sat there. It was great to meet Keith. Just to top the weekend, my brother's 67 Cuda Coupe won the Plymouth winners circle class. I don't think he's come down from that cloud yet. LOL
:toothy10:

scatpakman: Congrats to your brother. And yes the swap area was pretty cool. Lotsa' good stuff there. My brother found a couple arm rests for his Coronet. Repops that are really nice.

It was a great show! Bigger than ever. If that swap area gets any bigger I'll be spending the whole day Sat there. It was great to meet Keith. Just to top the weekend, my brother's 67 Cuda Coupe won the Plymouth winners circle class. I don't think he's come down from that cloud yet. LOL
:toothy10:

Nice to meet you too, that Cuda is sweet! I didn't think I stood a chance in hell but I took home a 2nd place award in A-body Plymouth! I cut out early so my dad grabbed it for me. He also got 1st with his Truck, pretty sweet!

Chris and Jim, it was great to meet you guys. Keith, it was nice seeing you again. I just love the mopars in the park show. Next year is June 5th and 6th, so put it on your calenders. We should tell the midwest mopar club to start a fabo category. I love looking at all the pics, you guys did a great job!

Congrats to the both of you. I can't wait till next year. I'm hoping to have the Dart done by then. I think the idea of a FABO section is great. I see alot of the Midwest Mopar staff at other shows around town so I will mention it.

-
Back