-
Status
Not open for further replies.

AHcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Fastback Barracuda, street car, stock . Central & Southern states preferred.
Even consider pro street but must be road worhy.

Also consider 1967 & 1969 Fastbacks.

Member 4spdragtop has a beautiful 67 fastback for sale in the Cars for Sale section.

Member 4spdragtop has a beautiful 67 fastback for sale in the Cars for Sale section.

Take a number ... been trying to pry that '67 loose from Steve for over a month now. He really doesn't really want to let it go and if he catches a break here or there he'll probably get to hang on to it.

I check Ohio craigslist a lot
I've seen turn key and basket cases
I looked at one near Toledo

:burnout:

RzeroB - Can't say as I blame him. I would keep that car too if any way possible. Sentimental value from working with your Dad cannot be replaced.

That being said, just trying to help out another member.

I have a 68' Fastback for sale....

What is your price range and condition that your looking for?

AHCuda..

have you been watching ebay? i'm on there every day and there have been at least 5 decent deals on 68 barracudas in the last few weeks. there are a couple of cars on there now. if you don't know how to search cars on ebay, just go to the automotive section and click on the autos and trucks link. when that page comes up, just put in the search boxes "plymouth" and "all models" and hit enter. normally there are around 100-125 plymouths on ebay at any given time. i bought both of my cudas off of ebay and there is a safe way of buying cars there. if you are interested in how to purchase cars safely there, email me and i will give you the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back