Favorite Big Block Roller Rockers

-
For that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the heads up. This all is a little new to me but makes it a lot of fun. There has been some great info in the thread and grateful I asked first. Saved me from doing it twice

Yes i posted the link a page back, that is what I am running. Setup well, so far so good, and they are bushed

Yes, all of that. If you have the RAS and the Comp rocker arms in your hands you'll see the difference. The RAS rockers are very stout, they have a bronze bushing, the oiling is well thought out, they use a high quality adjuster, they have very heavy duty shaft hold downs and they include nice spacers and shims in the kit. It is a very high end set of rocker arms.

Or it was. I haven't bought a new set from RAS since they went out of business the first time. I used to buy rockers from them all the time then the business went sideways. I assume that they are still selling the same grade of hardware now that they were then but I don't know that for a fact.
Thank you sir. I appreciate the info.

Yes i posted the link a page back, that is what I am running. Setup well, so far so good, and they are bushed
Muswagon, good to know you have had some good luck with them. I feel like there are so many ways to skin this cat

I run Harland Sharp. This set is on the 20 something year of use. Engine makes 602 on pump gas.

-
Back