• Cheddar...medium

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • Havarti

Votes: 11 10.1%

• Total voters
-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Finally gonna get off my lazy arse and smoke a member here some cheese.
Just wondering....what is the favorite cheese of you folks....that will answer this...

Mozzarella here...

[ame]https://youtu.be/cWDdd5KKhts[/ame]

Not listed, in the poll.

Parmesan Cheese.

I buy a small wedge of it every Sunday, when i do my grocery shopping.

swiss.

true swiss is hard to find because most meat stores actually have Asiago but call it swiss.

True swiss looks and even tastes a lot like asiago cheese but the texture of true swiss is slightly different and the edges will tell all.

To the vast majority, swiss and asiago and even some other like colored with holes are all interchangeable, but when you know what you are looking for.....there is only one swiss cheese.

Kitty and I like extra sharp cheddar and pepper jack mostly. She like mozzarella and parmesan. I like mozzarella fine, but parmesan to me is nasty. lol

Most of the time I buy Tillamook sharp. I do like swiss once in awhile.

Kitty and I like extra sharp cheddar and pepper jack mostly. She like mozzarella and parmesan. I like mozzarella fine, but parmesan to me is nasty. lol

Extra Sharp Cheddar...Pepper Jack....cool...now I know what to get you...

Everytime I smoke cheese for us it is Pepper Jack & Colby Jack. Have smoked 2 different cheddars.....it picks up smoke really well....

Well dang. Let me know if you need any dough.

Oh so we're a cheese snob now? That's cool. I'm a spam snob. lol

My wife flipped after my last stress test. And they did the scan for blockages. I came up clean. She started to argue with the doc saying it's not possible he eats blocks of cheese.

Doc said everyone metabolizes different. So I countered with yes I eat cheese. No problem. Cake or pies I'm blind. Is this a hint for a Spam delivery.LOl

My wife flipped after my last stress test. And they did the scan for blockages. I came up clean. She started to argue with the doc saying it's not possible he eats blocks of cheese.

Doc said everyone metabolizes different. So I countered with yes I eat cheese. No problem. Cake or pies I'm blind. Is this a hint for a Spam delivery.LOl

Naw. We still actually have some. lol We been usin it when we run outta groceries. Comes in real handy.

Of the cheese listed, medium cheddar. Mozzarella is good smoked too.

Great idea to use your smoker, adds a lot of enjoyment to inexpensive cheeses. Which is a good thing, because there is a whole world of cheeses out there that will turn you into a snob, but cost a small fortune.

Of the cheese listed, medium cheddar. Mozzarella is good smoked too.

Great idea to use your smoker, adds a lot of enjoyment to inexpensive cheeses. Which is a good thing, because there is a whole world of cheeses out there that will turn you into a snob, but cost a small fortune.

Sounds a lot like women.

anything canadian!
marble is the standard in this house.

(reason for Canadian is i am a proud Canadian Dairy farmer)
mind you alot of cheeses have imported powders to make the cheese.

-
Back