Favorite members names

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Heres a fun game, Whats you favorite members name on the board.

Mine are a tie between Kermit T Frog and Kernel Sanders. Ever time I see Kernel Sanders on I think of Space Balls, LOL

Mine is
1,) My husband grumpuscreature, because on the surface he is a Grumpy-a$$ed-Creature, but deep down inside he is a big old gray-n-furry bunny rabbit, (just like his avatar )

Grumpuscreature.jpg

and #2 is MeMike :rock: Because he's not fake, stuck-up or phony. He's just good old Mike.

Grumpuscreature.jpg

Man there are so many good names that when I see them I can help but think of something else and laugh. The one that comes to me right now off the top of my head is BigDummy. Whenever I see his name I can hear old Fred Sanford yelling at Lamont calling him a big dummy on "Sanford and Son"

Xcptshnl1, I always have thought it was cool the way she lettered it,
There is another member here with almost the same name and I
have got them confused one time and had a brainVart.:poke:.

Mine is
1,) My husband grumpuscreature, because on the surface he is a Grumpy-a$$ed-Creature, but deep down inside he is a big old gray-n-furry bunny rabbit, (just like his avatar )

View attachment 52885

and #2 is MeMike :rock: Because he's not fake, stuck-up or phony. He's just good old Mike.

Just me, memike. Thank you Mary, David douse scare me. :-D

Grumpuscreature22.JPG

Awwwwwwwwwwwww ... ya'll brought a tear to my eye. Thank you!

I agree that there are too many great names to be restricted to picking just one. I'll think it over while I get all dolled up to deliver Christmas cookies (yes, taking a dang day off LOL) and post my choice(s) later.

Well I have always liked cudaspaz Whenever I see it it makes me laugh. Also longgone is good with the avatar of the burnout!

cudaspaz is definatly a cool one for me too....i think mine is probably one of the stupidest on here, but it works lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwww ... ya'll brought a tear to my eye. Thank you!

I agree that there are too many great names to be restricted to picking just one. I'll think it over while I get all dolled up to deliver Christmas cookies (yes, taking a dang day off LOL) and post my choice(s) later.

You need to back that up with pics... he, he.
I'm just speaking what everyone esle is thinking.

-
Back