FBO?

-

mopower440

Reaction score
Is FBO still in business? Sent Don a few emails and have not heard back from him. A few years ago he always responded..Hope they are still in business..?

Last time I talked to Don he was wanting to retire. That was either January or February this year.

I always call him. You may have better luck on the phone.

I am really wanting to send my distributor to him to put on his machine to set it up for my combo finally and get the vacuum advance going too.

I am really wanting to send my distributor to him to put on his machine to set it up for my combo finally and get the vacuum advance going too.
There are folks here on this site that do that, have you considered one of them?

No sweat. i PASS IT ON IF NEEDED.

Halifaxhops, so do you indeed do custom curves for engine combos and set up the vacuum advance and all? If so, whats your price? Also, whats the price difference between building mine and send it back to me or using a core you already have and sending it to me?

Halifaxhops, so do you indeed do custom curves for engine combos and set up the vacuum advance and all? If so, whats your price? Also, whats the price difference between building mine and send it back to me or using a core you already have and sending it to me?
Shoot me a pm if interested. Usually a core charge is $20 depending what it is. Some are alot more.

Is FBO still in business? Sent Don a few emails and have not heard back from him. A few years ago he always responded..Hope they are still in business..?

I placed an order on Ebay just before Christmas for the limiter plate, springs and tubing book and it says it has shipped.

-
Back