feedback

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
how many times is FEEDBACK NOT LEFT? because you get an OOPS. then you have manually enter it.

how many times is FEEDBACK NOT LEFT? because you get an OOPS. then you have manually enter it.
Probably a lot. I know I have many feedbacks for me that have not been left because people probably cannot figure it out, or just don't want to take the time.

I’ve bought ’em a few items off here and sold a few. Honestly- I’m not leaving feedback every time because it is a pita when the post if from a few weeks ago. Trying to find it that is. I know you can do a search but honestly- how many actually pay attention to feedback except on eBay?

I’ve bought ’em a few items off here and sold a few. Honestly- I’m not leaving feedback every time because it is a pita when the post if from a few weeks ago. Trying to find it that is. I know you can do a search but honestly- how many actually pay attention to feedback except on eBay?
I do. It's unfortunate some folks don't consider feedback a part of the transaction.

I do. It's unfortunate some folks don't consider feedback a part of the transaction.
See, I use the other stats about a person when I decide to make a purchase or not. When did they sign up, how many likes and how many posts. It either says, they are dedicated or Mopar who?
That alone says a lot about character. If they are willing to pm me and send a phone number also helps.

See, I use the other stats about a person when I decide to make a purchase or not. When did they sign up, how many likes and how many posts. It either says, they are dedicated or Mopar who?
That alone says a lot about character. If they are willing to pm me and send a phone number also helps.
I don't disagree. It's nice to use the feedback feature though. Especially if there's a bad experience. How else will other people know? Your way only looks out for you.

I don't disagree. It's nice to use the feedback feature though. Especially if there's a bad experience. How else will other people know? Your way only looks out for you.
Honestly Rusty, the majority of the people on here are good people and the few bad eggs well let’s say they get found out pretty quickly. A search of their handle and any recent posts about them come up. We’ve seen that lately.
If nothing comes up then you’re in pretty good shape. I like the feedback but wish it was easier. But honestly one bad feed back is all it takes for me. I recognize the bad apples pretty quickly.
Honestly if you a great guy and it’s your first sale, would you trust a guy with no sales? You got to go by something.
lol!

Honestly Rusty, the majority of the people on here are good people and the few bad eggs well let’s say they get found out pretty quickly. A search of their handle and any recent posts about them come up. We’ve seen that lately.
If nothing comes up then you’re in pretty good shape. I like the feedback but wish it was easier. But honestly one bad feed back is all it takes for me. I recognize the bad apples pretty quickly.
Honestly if you a great guy and it’s your first sale, would you trust a guy with no sales? You got to go by something.
lol!
I've always thought there should be a minimum post count to sell something. You get no argument from me there. The admin just doesn't see it that way.

Site needs to make it easier . Alittle easier on my laptop but phone is a bit of a pia.

1st time or 2, it's a pain. But once you've left feedback a few times, there really is nothing to it. Takes me about 90 seconds. Most don't leave feedback. My feedback total would be about 4x what it shows.

I've always thought there should be a minimum post count to sell something. You get no argument from me there. The admin just doesn't see it that way.
I helped a friend restore a 67 Mustang. When we were done, there were a lot of good parts left over. I joined a Classic Mustang forum just to sell those parts. They let me sell parts from day one. Lucky for them I was honest.

I think it is important to let people know when a member goes above and beyond. Like giving a part to someone who needs it. Regular positive feedback is OK, but if someone goes above and beyond, that should be recognized.

I helped a friend restore a 67 Mustang. When we were done, there were a lot of good parts left over. I joined a Classic Mustang forum just to sell those parts. They let me sell parts from day one. Lucky for them I was honest.

I think it is important to let people know when a member goes above and beyond. Like giving a part to someone who needs it. Regular positive feedback is OK, but if someone goes above and beyond, that should be recognized.
Good point. I like that.

I try to deal with "well known" members here, but I will deal with some of the noobs if in our PMs that they are sincere. I guess I've been very fortunate that I've never been burned here. But as stated, 99% of our members are top notch individuals.

When I was selling a lot ,I made it a point to leave feedback to the buyers, NOT only for their benefit but also for mine , to see how many times we have delt with each other in the past.
With many transactions over the years , very few questionable problems / issues came up. Refunded no questions asked..

Site needs to make it easier . Alittle easier on my laptop but phone is a bit of a pia.
True but there are so many features that can't be included for phone use because of the lack of space.

I leave feedback for everyone I buy from, no matter how many times I am a repeat customer. I have only had one bad transaction as long as I've been here. Everybody else has been great to deal with! I guess one slow assed, foot dragging, excuse making seller/shipper in 12 years ain't too bad.....lol.

-
Back