Feeling a little guilty

-
Dude if I was you I wouldn't feel guilty for a hot minute! You do all kind of cool stuff for people.

If I could have spared to you $100 for the tools you gave to me, I would have. They have been getting alot of use! :cheers:

EDIT: Even the cutters/crimpers are getting used, and no I haven't managed to fry anymore electronics with them either lol.

Dude if I was you I wouldn't feel guilty for a hot minute! You do all kind of cool stuff for people.

If I could have spared to you $100 for the tools you gave to me, I would have. They have been getting alot of use! :cheers:

EDIT: Even the cutters/crimpers are getting used, and no I haven't managed to fry anymore electronics with them either lol.

Lol, that's funny Matt^^^^ Hey I'm just glad the tools are being used. A lot better than just sittin in my toolbox :D

Well my (buddy) stopped by just now. He's as happy as can be, he's been running the wheels off his bike since I fixed it. He's done several hundred miles already. He's so thankful. He told me I'm the man and if he ever has a child even if it's a girl he's nameing it after me. lol His headlight went out so he left me the key to his storage unit so I could check it out for him. He wants to make a multi state road trip and wants me to check it out and see if it needs anything. He kept thanking me for helping him. :D

Well my (buddy) stopped by just now. He's as happy as can be, he's been running the wheels off his bike since I fixed it. He's done several hundred miles already. He's so thankful. He told me I'm the man and if he ever has a child even if it's a girl he's nameing it after me. lol His headlight went out so he left me the key to his storage unit so I could check it out for him. He wants to make a multi state road trip and wants me to check it out and see if it needs anything. He kept thanking me for helping him. :D

There ya go! A friend for life and a little pocket change now and then

-
Back