Female body builders...

-
no thank you. the only benefit i can see is having a girlfriend with a clam built like a pair of vise grips

You can see the "Stress" lines on the faces. They all share the same lines. These are the extreme and top of the top of the female body builders in the world. There are plenty of hot body builders out there that do not take it to the extreme and don't use roids.

51-712333.jpg

59-732731.jpg

hot-female-bodybuilders-1.jpg

Or maybe its just me :geek:

WOW! My 1st ex-wife ( I was way young!). Is now a Body Builder! The photos in the link are kinda extreme for her BUT still hit home! She was cute and tiny while we were married! But for reasons I didnt or couldnt see.....Well we are not married any more BUT we are now friends! I see her once a month or so. She still looks good BUT is big enough to kick my ***! So no ITS not attractive! I dont tell her that. I let her husband do that...If he still has ...Well his man hood to do so! Maybe this is why I own more cars than I do failed relationships....Cars dont yell at you! You shut 'em off and walk away!

This is a hottie, and no I don't want to talk about it:D

Attachments

• halle_berry_halle_berry_swordfish_caps_15_hMMr2ik_sized.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 6,352
I don't know man, some of them look like they can throw you around and have their way with you.
I kinda like a woman that can wrestle around and make it rough.....yeah baby bring it!

I like the third chick down on post#9......I can handle that.

She's a cutie huh?

I don't know man, some of them look like they can throw you around and have their way with you.
I kinda like a woman that can wrestle around and make it rough.....yeah baby bring it!

I like the third chick down on post#9......I can handle that.

They are disgusting.... I'd bet a high majority of them enjoy eating clams!

The last time a woman beat me up I had to pay extra...lol.

THAT is the ugliest bunch of ?persons? I've seen in one place in more than twenty years.

-
Back