-
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfish65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Got impatient rear-ended an indecisive driver on hwy ramp. Don't make that same mistake. Now I need LF fender, grille, and valence. Luckily the damage is confined to the left side. Anybody have these parts to sell or know of a source? I'm in Atlanta. Thanks. Oh yeah, headlight ring too.

If you need the parts for a 65 Barracuda, I have everything that you need. The packaging and shipping will be the problem but do-able. I just picked up a 65 parts car and I am parting it out so let me know if there is anything else you need.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

... The packaging and shipping will be the problem but do-able.

Ken, one of my buddies owns a shipping company specializing in heavy items over 75 lbs. He'll make you a killer deal!

Tyler Sheff
FairPricedShipping.com
888-762-7158
Extension 701

He guarantees to beat the "other guys" by 50%, but it's usually closer to 60%.

Good luck with the deal guys!!

65 barracuda. Accident was my fault. Fellow ahead of me on entrance ramp started to go then changed his mind. Anyway I'm ready to get on w/fixing Goldie. May opt for a new hood too, are the hoods on 63-65 valiants all interchangable? Parts need not be show-quality. Thanks.

Seems like I remember 65 Barracuda has different fenders and facia than a Valiant. Does anyone know offhand?

'64 and '65 Valiant and Barracuda hoods are interchangeable.

'64 and '65 Barracuda fenders and '65 Valiant fenders interchange.

I don't have an interchange for the front valance, sorry.

Hey Tyler. I've been dealing with you guys for a couple of years now. You've help me ship a bunch of engines and transmissions all over the country. You guys are great.

Sorry about getting off topic but if anyone needs to ship engines, etc. Tyler is the guy to call. Every shipment went without a hitch.

GoldFish65 let me know if I can help. The car is being taken apart and parted out.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

[lookin' down ...]

Uhhhhhhhhhh I'm not Tyler but he's a friend of mine. LOL!!!!!!!

You're right about his company and their great service though Ken! A-1 all the way.

Sorry about that. I thought you were Tyler. Just a bit of a senior moment there. LOL!

Fair Priced Shipping certainly knows how to treat people.

Ken

Gotta say "thanks" to all y'all, looks like I lucked out and found the parts to fix Goldie. A very fair deal too I might add. Will post before/after pics.

Gotta say "thanks" to all y'all, looks like I lucked out and found the parts to fix Goldie. A very fair deal too I might add. Will post before/after pics.

I am glad you are ok, and everything is coming back together.
I bet that was a bad time for you, I could not have a good nights rest until
I got her fixed. Looks like you have a plan and everything will be fine.

Thanks for all the great help here and getting goldfish65 going again folks!

Thai site is the best :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back