-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardJ916

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to improve the look inside my Engine Bay, I was wondering when to by a set of Fender Bolts that are Chrome, the ones with the washers attached,,,, Please help

Attachments

• IMAG0093.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 114
I am looking to improve the look inside my Engine Bay, I was wondering when to by a set of Fender Bolts that are Chrome, the ones with the washers attached,,,, Please help

I looked long and hard and could not find any. I actually wanted stainless. I ended up going with the gold anodized ones. Heres a pic. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• IMG_3333.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3336.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 113
what about having a set powder coated the color of your choice? Lawrence

Noticed the local home depot where I am employed did a reset in the hardware aisle with button head stainless now available. Just a suggestion.

Noticed the local home depot where I am employed did a reset in the hardware aisle with button head stainless now available. Just a suggestion.

Be careful with the button head stainless bolts/screws. The ones I bought were very soft and if you torque on them too many times the hex hole begins to wallow out. You also have to put extra pressure on the hex as you tighten so it doesn't accidently slip out of the hex hole. One other thing....use anti-seize, stainless tends to gall and seize up in the threads after a few months.

Treblig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back