Fender Flasher...

-

MoparFan

Reaction score
Back with that question... Hopefully someone will have the answer.
I am looking for the factory position of the flasher on top of the front fender, if someone as it I would appreciate to know that measure.
dart_flasher_TOP.gif

It is not install yet, but this winter I would like (with all the rest) to install these things, and preferably where the factory put them...

Thanks again

The car did not came with these flashers (they are from my parents 76 Newport, sent to the junkyard long ago), so the fender never had the holes for these things.

Call me crazy but I really like these flashers an really want them on the car, and preferably at the right place... :toothy3:

Thanks

I love those things. One day I'll wire mine up. If I make it to the garage tomarrow I'll measure them for you.

My 73 has those. Never had a car with them before. I love them! I'll measure mine for you incase Adam doesn't get a chance.

MoparFan, I measured the location of the flashers that I have on my 72 Dart 2 door (don't think that should matter at all). Mine are attached from the bottom and don't have the screw hole on top like yours in the pic. So from the front edge at seam to the front edge of flasher is 1 1/4 inches. From the front edge of the same seam to the rear of flasher is 2 11/16 inches. From the inner edge of fender lip (hood side) to the edge of flasher is 13/16's of an inch. Hope this helps, I'm attaching a crappy pic of mine (zoom isn't great, neither is the paint, cough cough).

110-1046_IMG.JPG

Thanks 1972Dart, I guess it's normal that the flasher itself are different since mine don't come from a Dart (from a 76 Newport). But anyhow I will use your measure to position my flasher.
Did yours came from factory with these flasher?

I don't know if you care or not but the flasher you have is for 73' and up- notice the difference in style on 72Darts' probabaly don't just FYI- they'll look good anyways and their really cool- every body loves mine on my Swinger. good luck

-
Back