-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nearpar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I need the Pig Tail that connects to the fender-mounted turn signal indicator. for a 1972 dodge dart. If you have the bulb too that would be great or I will take the complete assembly as long as it has the pigtail and bulb.

Thank you in advance

252__93611.1418351076.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you I made the change in my description. 1972 Dodge Dart. For some reason, I thought they were all the same?
Nope, some have 2 wires. Most I have seen are single wire and ground through the body similar your pic. But, something looks different about those... Don't know what other differences there may be. I will look. I had a couple that chrome was pretty pitted up. If they are still around, might work for you...

I found the picture on Google that picture looks like the ones I have. I also found out that indeed there are a few variations of these on different cars. Some have different wiring harness and bulbs and are mounted with a Philips head screw from the top, so thank you for the information. Yes indeed if you have the pigtail like the one in the picture that is the one I need.

Regards

Mike

Here’s the last pair I have. These do screw on through the top. Definitely different. These were 74-75 Duster. I don’t know if the base interchanges...

654EFF6D-9D10-42CA-A63E-712C0A635DBC.jpeg

69D6A248-875A-49B5-A0DB-85BA87636A55.jpeg

I have multiple T/S wire leads like you need just need to know the length your looking for...

I have multiple T/S wire leads like you need just need to know the length your looking for...
Hello Bob, as long as it has the screw in style I can always lengthen the wire, but if I were to guess I would say I need about a 12" let me know how much you need for one with the shipping.

Thank you

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back