Fenderwell Headers

-

66Kooda

Reaction score
Looking for a set of Hedman #75110 small block fenderwell headers. Nothing in stock anywhere as far as I can see. TIA.

Good luck, they are rare and as far as I know everyone has discontinued making them.

I'd lean toward these...https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Speedway-1962-67-Chevy-II-Nova-Gasser-Fenderwell-Headers-Raw-Finish,65985.html
maybe you could get dimensions from them? Good luck!

They are rare. I will end up with a set of ceramic coated TTI's for sale once I can locate the other ones.

I kinda like abodywagon's suggestion if you can't find the ones you want.
I found a set of bbc fenderwells Speedway, at speedway, only $281, gonna buy a pair for my opel on spec. They might fit, and a bunch cheaper than a $1500 custom set.

They are rare. I will end up with a set of ceramic coated TTI's for sale once I can locate the other ones.
I buy them if I see a pair for sale. Usually they are rusted and have dimples, flattened tubes and are bent. So be it. If your going down the make them or make them fit road, you then have something to compare too that you know works. Usually they are pricey, like $500 and up.

Looking for a set of Hedman #75110 small block fenderwell headers. Nothing in stock anywhere as far as I can see. TIA.

Have you called Hedman directly? Some time back they quit listing them but if you called they would still make them for you. I would give that a whirl and see what happens.

Have you called Hedman directly? Some time back they quit listing them but if you called they would still make them for you. I would give that a whirl and see what happens.
Talked to them today, production suspended until they get into their new facility.

-
Back