few snow pictures from today....

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
this is this morning when i first cleared the driveway...

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

and this is rylee being bad. taking the dog food out of the bowl and feeding to to meka.... this is something new..lol...

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

and this is rylee being bad. taking the dog food out of the bowl and feeding to to meka.... this is something new..lol...

Looks like you got at least a couple feet of the white stuff out there.

Rylee looks like like she's just having fun at her own personal petting zoo. 8)

I feel you guys, we have gotten our share and I am ready for an end. We have about 18" alltogether.

010.jpg

Drove out of Manhattan today to Bergen County ...what a ride at 1pm ...tomorrow morning 5am ... hope its all gone!

Looks like you got at least a couple feet of the white stuff out there.

Rylee looks like like she's just having fun at her own personal petting zoo. 8)

we got about 20" over the weekend and probably 10: so far last night and today. supposed to be a total of 12-20" with this storm.. its still coming down hard. i'm loving it. haven't had a good winter like this in a long time..

we didn;t get crap for snow they shut the whole county down...closed all the schools and we literlly got 2 inches of snow....what a joke....

we didn;t get crap for snow they shut the whole county down...closed all the schools and we literlly got 2 inches of snow....what a joke....

Alright now that is funny. Here in Winnipeg at -40 degress celsuis with 15 inches of snow kids are still coming to school and life goes on.

You poor guys out on the US east coast should all come to western canada. We don't get that kind of snow here.:toothy10::toothy10:

You poor guys out on the US east coast should all come to western canada. We don't get that kind of snow here.:toothy10::toothy10:
Us Southern boys used to say that too. HUM what wrong with this picture we have had more snow than my parents up in Ohio.
Frank:toothy10:

Damn I love El Nino!!! No snow for the west coast this year!!! :snakeman:

Stupid snow, you guys can have it all this year!!! :cheers:

I see you got a little snow. I sure am glad to see we are not the only ones that have that honor. Take your time shoveling, no need for heart attacks.

Jack

Hello abodyjoe
I am in Connecticut, i was supposed to go to Cinnamonsin this morning. Is that down by you
glad i didnt go.
I will try tomorrow

That's a real nice place there Joe. And those are some great pics. Something about snow on the boughs that is so pictureqsue. Your daughter is making sure meka knows who her boss is lol.

Unfortunately for us, 25" only identifies the "weak" ones here who can't get to work. Then we spend the day bragging about our exploit, and the one we face going home. Yeah, we're a little bent.

Grant

Hay can you send me some of that snow up to Canada, of course use UPS

PM sent.

HAhaha LOL

-
Back