Fiberglass body parts- need your help

-

NEWATTHIS

Reaction score
Hi guys, i started this thread because i need your help, i have a 1974 dodge dart sport that iam restoring. I want to make this car as light as i can, i already have a hood, trunk lid, and both bumpers from aar quality fiberglass that i got in the USA. AAR Dont make fiberglass fenders or glass doors for this car,and this is where i need your help. I have been seaching on the web for another company to find doors and fenders, can anyone recommend a company for me? i looked at up22 and glasstek, was wondering about fit and quality. I know that fiberglass doors and fiberglass parts dont do much for safety when running on the street, but hey, life is full of chances and risks, i took a chance on my ex wife and lost(LOL) , besides those japenese ricers and chevy corvettes have been using fiberglass for years. Besides aar can anyone recommend another fiberglass company? also will glass doors from a 1970 to 76 duster fit on the dart sport help is grateful men dont want to order anything until iam sure, THANKS NEWATHIS

-
Back