-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fzmax

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Asking $225 for the pair. These came with the car I bought and I am not going to use them. I have no idea what they would have cost new or how old they may be. There are a few chips and cracks from being moved around. I am willing to ship, but would imagine that would be expensive due to their size. Local pick up welcome in Northeastern Maryland.

Well, they came with the car I bought that had no hood and the header panel needs a lot of love so it's hard to tell. The top edge where it meets the door on one side didn't follow the curve of the door, otherwise they looked lots better than the mangled steel ones I have. I doing a restoration otherwise I would use these.

what 68 cuda parts you looking for I have some I'm not gonna put back in the car -in good shape

In particular order:

Cams for rear seat release
Correct bucket seats
Full driver's side quarter
Big block bell housing
Big block k-frame
Fenders
Hood
68 383
Non hacked instrument panel bezel
I'm sure there is much more, but that's about as far as I've gotten...

I'd be very interested in swapping the fenders for the engine, but I would imagine shipping from Iowa to Maryland would make that cost prohibitive.

Let me check with a friend who is an over the road truck driver...sometimes he goes up and down the east coast. Might be able to stole away in a corner

greetings ; very interested in fenders -- may have some parts that you need , i am white marsh md. area -- need to talk , e-mail with phone number --send me PM-- pat [ cudapat68 ]

Talked to my friend and he never knows where he will get sent so don't wait up on me ....good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back