Finally back to the duster

-

racerkilla

Reaction score
Finally getting back to the Duster.I have messed with it here and there but ended up restoring my white amx, currently restoring a black amx and duster has sat around some. Work on it here and there last 2 years or so. Collected parts and mess with it here or there

Ended up with some new parts on the car
8 3/4 wtih 3.55 on espo 1+ springs, new shackles, new brakes, wheel cylinder,e brake, drive shaft and u joints, arp wheel studs
Home made sub frame connectors 2x3
Fbo ignition set up
Shift light with tach(hid it where cig lighter use to be)
2.5 jegs exhaust, magnaflows, stainless a body tips
Sharktooth grill I bought on the forum with corner busted off. Now very clean after hours or work
Bedlined entire floor, dynamat knockoff, new carpet, new legendary seat covers
Added nitrous setup to the 340 6 pack.Also tuned the outboard springs. Promax jet plates. Also cleaned and painted the carbs. Not 100 percent correct but keep them from getting dirty looking so fast.

So ordered up a new Mcleod clutch and mopar flywheel with arp bolts for everything

I have a 73 trunk lid and a close to mint DC spoiler for it. Also will be getting painted sublime green or vit c orange with in the next few months once the black amx is a bit further together

Pics

Made up my own microswitch bracket

closed with everything hid

open shift light and nitrous switch

wheels were flaking some before

Taped off spokes and painted them..get a few more years from these wheels now

Nice work.Always wondered how well ,the Six Pack setup works with squeeze.

I'm not sure how the nitrous is going to work on it.It will only be getting a 100 shot just to motivate it bit more. Just need to run line to bottle and new clutch this week before I spray it.

I have a nice set of headrest for it. I was leaving them off until I get the car painted. I will be pulling the seats and carpet back out. The headrest seem to crack easy. I Actually had to buy two different sets off ebay as each set showed up with one damaged from usps. People put them in boxes with zero packaing.

-
Back