Finally broke down...

-
onehellofadart said:
Congratz ! Happy wrenching. Hope you got one of those one person bleeder systems.

Nope. But I have neighbors who are happy to help out.

Up that plane works great too espesailly all the little kids if u can talk them into doing it all for u,an say yull give um a ride when they get done!LOL

Im going to hav to save my pennies now so i can get that set up to go with my new BBP Draglites i got :lol:

I was thinking of going that route, but I have 9" drums. Will they still work or do I have to have disk upper control arms. No one there can tell me.
:(

Red Beard said:
I was thinking of going that route, but I have 9" drums. Will they still work or do I have to have disk upper control arms. No one there can tell me.
:(

The kit that I bought won't work for you (it's for 10" drums), but give Wilwood a call, they can help.

i installed a willwood set up last year on my friends 69 GTX. it is an awsome setup. really nice and well worth the money---even though its not cheap. id actually wouldnt mind finding a setup for my car to lose some weight off the front with the stock disc setup on it now.

--chad

-
Back