Finally decided to sign on.

-

scatpack340

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been reading and enjoying posts on this site for a while now and figured it was time I finally joined. My name is mark and I am now living in California. I bought my '70 340 Swinger brand new when I was 17 years old for the grand total of $ 2765.00. As it sits today it's still wears it original paint, interior and all numbers match...right down to the alternator, carb and distributor. Hope I can share some of my experiences with you and hope to learn about you too.

MarksSwinger340Fr.jpg

MarksSwinger340Re.jpg

Welcome to FABO Mark! Wow you and your car probably have quite a few stories, thats great you have had it since new. Where about in California are you? If your near the bay area there is an upcoming show at Ohlone some others here will be going to. johnny.

Welcome to FABO Mark! Hopefully, you can meet up with us when we come up to Sacramento for the Capitol City Mopar show.

Welcome to the best A-bodies site!WoW an original owner,with all it,s original parts!That should be good for some trophys at shows!Can you post some more pics?How,s the body holding out?Has the car always been a Cali. car?

Welcome to FABO! That is a very nice origianl dart you have . Glad you joined up with us here.
Matt

This site is wonderful as I'm sure you have noticed after reading for so long. I just joined not long ago... and I have had so many helpful responses that has saved my lady duster. Welcome and HEY!!!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PICS!!!!

I have a 70 340 Dart that I want to restore, would love to see some original details like under the hood and interior! Here are our 2 70 Darts, the FM3 is a fectory pink car and it belongs to my wife.

DSC02848.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

Very nice Mark: The value of an original one owner factory correct Swinger goes far beyond a monitary value. Looks to be a survivor so the benefits of having you here so as to be able to ask questions about a particular piece or a factory hook up on something is a very large value to several of the A Body folks here on this board. Glad to have ya here with a bit of REAL archives. We'll be calling on you for authinticity issues. Welcome Mark. Hang around even if you dont like us. We like you......and your car.
Small Block

Welcome aboard Mark, GREAT looking car! Like has been said before, I can only imagines the endless stories you have from over the years. Enjoy the site and keep us posted with more pics when you can!

-
Back