finally drove duster today

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
heres the video of me driving the duster today perfect timing got it driving the day of my birthday cant wait til bodywork and suspension work is finished hope you guys enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBDSrE4LWE0"]My Edited Video - YouTube[/ame]

YES! YES! OH YESSSSSS! XD

Would have liked to hear that bad girl scream some more, good start though, btw congratulations on another year of life. Cheers!

YES! YES! OH YESSSSSS! XD

Would have liked to hear that bad girl scream some more, good start though, btw congratulations on another year of life. Cheers!

thANK YOU ILL TAKE SOME MORE VIDEO ONCE I GET MY EXHAUST SYSTEM COMPLETE THEN ILL LET HER SCREAM THANKS AGAIN

HERES ONE MORE VIDEO OF ME COMING BACK AROUND AND PARKING my girlfriend is no cameraman i must say haha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBrxs_TJT08"]Duster drive - YouTube[/ame]

That's the coolest leaf blower that I have ever seen. :D Sounds great, but I don't know how popular you will be with the neighbors.

That's the coolest leaf blower that I have ever seen. :D Sounds great, but I don't know how popular you will be with the neighbors.

Haha thanks Actually they were supportive they've seen me working on it for a while the were pretty stoked haha

thats good man. happy for ya.

thanks james im really happy too hey question do you know a way to lower the rear of my duster a little more i feel like when i get my new wheels and tires ill have a bit of a gap still i already flipped the front leaf bracket anoyother way? also what was that up grade for the disc brake set up you were taliking about? going to bigger rotors and different calipers from a cordoba or something like that? thanks let me know

thanks james im really happy too hey question do you know a way to lower the rear of my duster a little more i feel like when i get my new wheels and tires ill have a bit of a gap still i already flipped the front leaf bracket anoyother way? also what was that up grade for the disc brake set up you were taliking about? going to bigger rotors and different calipers from a cordoba or something like that? thanks let me know
You can lower your car by useing lowering blocks.I know Calvert Caltracs sells some in 1/2 inch increments.good luck,car sounds good.

-
Back