Finally feel like I belong

-

dtmlevatan

Long time lurker
Reaction score
Hi guys....I bought my first Mopar in about 25 or 30 years today. I have owned about 4 Barracudas when in my 20's and just purchased a 1970 Dodge Dart. Gonna pick it up tomorrow and bring her home. Plan will be pulling slant 6 and replacing with a stroked 360 and adding a 4 speed and a 8 3/4 rear end. all that comes after all the metal work ...lol and cleaning ....etc. I'll try and add pics.
p1010534.jpg
look for updated pics on my website http://www.dtmscorner.net

Thanks guys... been a member for awhile now and can finally post something. I like the grills also.... got half of the demon I was looking for...... now comes disassembly and a lot of bead blasting... lol

Your opening title to this thread really says it all!! Welcome to the site and glad to have you with us!! Nice find on the Dart too by the way, and good luck on the project!! Geof

MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!

Welcome. Diving into one of these old mopars wallet first was once a lot more fun than it is today ( for some of us anyway ). All of us who need only gasoline to go happy moparing will look forward to your happy moparing. :)

Thanks again everyone.... I'll have more pics of us loading it and putting it in my barn ...... and then the dismantling starts...lol

Welcome back to the A-body family. You're going to have fun with your "new" Dart.
I feel a lot better reading your post and plans than the one I read earlier from the guy wanting to know what everyone thought about his plans to put a LS3 in his '69 Dart. I couldn't even reply to that one.
Again, welcome back and we're waiting for more pics!

Just 1 pic tonight... loaded up and coming home...... got it home without a flaw.... started taking it apart....will post more pics soon... DTM
p1010540__1100_x_825_.jpg

-
Back