Finally fixing the Mopar

-

dart.mp

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I don't think I've ever posted on this site. Figured I'd introduce my project. It's a 70 h code dart that I bought when I was 14. Unfortunately I couldn't afford to build it at the time and other projects came along. 10 years later I built a 392ci pump gas engine, power glide, and it has the factory 8 3/4. At this point in time it needs fuel lines, and the ignition to be wired but then it should be able to run and drive under its own power!! Getting pretty excited to get this A-body going!

Looks like a great project
welcome to the site

Thanks everyone! I'm looking for ideas on where to mount the ignition box. I smooth/shaved and painted the engine bay so trying to avoid putting it in there. Please post picture of how you mounted yours if you have them in the car or under the dash. This will be a bracket car so mounting it out in the open in the interior is cool with me.

Thanks everyone! I'm looking for ideas on where to mount the ignition box. I smooth/shaved and painted the engine bay so trying to avoid putting it in there. Please post picture of how you mounted yours if you have them in the car or under the dash. This will be a bracket car so mounting it out in the open in the interior is cool with me.

Welcome to the site....... That looks like a fun project and I like the wheels on it.....

I am a stealthy guy myself so with that being said if you have the Heater Box out of it there would be more than ample room for a box. I myself am planning on putting my MSD under the Dash in a non A/C Duster and it will be tight but should fit....

JW

-
Back