Finally going back to Hawaii....

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
just for a couple of weeks. I haven't been back in over 2 yrs. I'm gonna try and get more of my parts shipped back to Vegas. I was also thinking about selling my 72 Duster since I won't be able to finish it. I've had that car for about 20 yrs and have seen it around my neighborhood since it was new. I'd hate to sell it, but I'd rather see someone finish it than have it rot in the garage. I'll also be getting rid of alot of other parts that are going to be to hard to ship. Hopefully I can bring enough parts back to get going on another project.

just for a couple of weeks. I haven't been back in over 2 yrs. I'm gonna try and get more of my parts shipped back to Vegas. I was also thinking about selling my 72 Duster since I won't be able to finish it. I've had that car for about 20 yrs and have seen it around my neighborhood since it was new. I'd hate to sell it, but I'd rather see someone finish it than have it rot in the garage. I'll also be getting rid of alot of other parts that are going to be to hard to ship. Hopefully I can bring enough parts back to get going on another project.

Have a great trip and spend the couple of weeks that you are there taking some pictures to share with us.:cheers:

Well have a GREAT time back home!! And like Mike said, get some pics so we can all be jelous :-D

Enjoy the trip back 'home' Craig. Bring/ship as much as possible and list the rest here on FABO. Ya' never know who may need one of those 'treasures' from Hawaii.
See ya' next year at either MATS or Spring Fling.

HawaiiDuster~ Aloha! Hey post some of your stuff/parts on the MoparsHawaii forum...I know of two guys that are rebuilding/restoring Dusters...they might take the 72 off you hands...

Looks us up if you got time!

Aloha, Mike

Thanks guys! I'm definately going to try and make the most of my time there since I won't know when I'll be getting back again.

Dfnsmn34 - I already contacted Joe (Smokin440) and let him know I was coming back. I tried to get ahold of Bob (with the Purple 72 Duster), but haven't heard from him yet. I'll probably give Tommy a call when I get there. My 72 Duster has a 8 point cage and frame connectors, but nothing else has been cut. I just put a whole new front suspension on it before I left. I was going to set it up for some handling so its got tubular upper control arms, reinforced lowers, new pivots, aluminum strut rods, .990 torsions, and LBP spindles with the 11.75" discs. I got a spare set of fenders that I want to try and ship so I can get the front of the 76 I have in Vegas to look like and earlier model. Who knows maybe I'll get the 72 tail section from AMD and just make me another 72

Gonna be gettin on the plane in a few hours and I'm kind of anxious to see what I got left in Hawaii. Hope my crack head brother didn't sell my stuff to get high :angry7:

Well I made it! Looks like most of my stuff is still here. We're having a cook out at the beach this evening, so I'll start sorting stuff tomorrow. I'll post pics when I can. My parents don't have a computer, so I'm hijacking the neighbors wireless net with my laptop :toothy10: Hope they don't find out and shut me out.

Craig, too bad we could not have hooked up this week but I would have been flying back tomorrow anyways. I hope you get a lot done while you are there and enjoy spending time with your ohana bruddah. Man, I would kill for some fresh malasadas from Leonards right now! ;)

Craig, too bad we could not have hooked up this week but I would have been flying back tomorrow anyways. I hope you get a lot done while you are there and enjoy spending time with your ohana bruddah. Man, I would kill for some fresh malasadas from Leonards right now! ;)

i'll think of you while i'm eating a few :toothy10: If only they'd stay good for awhile, I'd send you some.

i'll think of you while i'm eating a few :toothy10: If only they'd stay good for awhile, I'd send you some.

One of the couriers has to have an overnight express hotpack. ;) At least I can still get fresh manapua and laulau where I live. Enjoy your time.

Ooooo ... how about a stop by the cracked seed factory? Aw ... nevermind, I'll just sit here all ono for it.

-
Back