Finally got my dart to the track

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Made it out to the races today. My driving needs some work but I think the car did well. Drove 22 miles to the track. Made 3 hits and drove home. Car left straight. ZERO tire spin with 17" wheels and drag radials. Have lots of tuning left to do but was a blast

good run for first time out. nice 60'.

Decent E.T: for all the changes you did with a four speed/mild 383/- all the work you did & first pass. Nice work on foresight,& your engineering( Scraping tire burn off blows,ask me how I know..) Nice accomplished, overall...

I love your videos of the 383 screaming. If you have a go pro use it for us next time down the track. How did the new suspension feel?

The suspension did great! I didn't even adjust anything. Drove the car right off the street straight to the staging lanes. Left the rear shocks at 5 clicks which is pretty firm. Left fronts at 5 on extension and rebound. It just hooked.

Now go post that combo in the 11 second thread!

The suspension did great! I didn't even adjust anything. Drove the car right off the street straight to the staging lanes. Left the rear shocks at 5 clicks which is pretty firm. Left fronts at 5 on extension and rebound. It just hooked.

Nice! Just the chance to yack with P.D, worth the ride.. He's learned a lot more,than people know...

here are some pics from the track.

drove it to the track and sat in the lanes to get into the complex for 40 minutes with the engine idling. never got above 175*

then got it into the pits.

car passed tech. no issues.

then finally the moment of truth.

thanks for the kind words guys. It was a fantastic weekend and a huge milestone for my build.

-
Back