Finally got my first Sunday cruise of 2011

-

67DartGT340

Reaction score
A beautiful day here in Winnipeg. Finally found some time to get the Dart out for its first Sunday cruise of 2011. A few cars out, but really I expected there to be more. This is the first beautiful Sunday evening of 2011. Hopefully next week the cruise will be better!:burnout:

I was out ,too Mark,how come I didn't see you?:mrgreen: There was a few cars at the Pony,I stopped and had a quick look and was home by 8:15.

I was out ,too Mark,how come I didn't see you?:mrgreen: There was a few cars at the Pony,I stopped and had a quick look and was home by 8:15.

Hey Dave I was at the Pony earlier at 6:45. Stayed til about 7:20 then went home to watch the hockey game. The Pony show was pretty scarce, I don't think it has officially started yet though. Hey maybe next Sunday if your in town we can take a cruise.

My daughter "dragged" me out to the old Oak show. Not a bad turnout and they was blasting the game over the speakers which probably helped keep everyone there.

Grant

My daughter "dragged" me out to the old Oak show. Not a bad turnout and they was blasting the game over the speakers which probably helped keep everyone there.

Grant

I am sure she dragged you kicking and screaming Grant! Hey the beer is close by if you got thirsty!:happy6:

-
Back