finally joined

-
Hey welcome.And sorry but your friend lied to you...Sorry i had to break this to you..I do feel bad but like i said he lied the members here are the best got it.I know you will learn the truth for your self so welcome and have fun...:blob:
How exactly did I lie?? LOL

So, I promised Bob I would upload some pics of his cars, (since I am the computer savy dude in the group LOL) .. So, first are a couple pics of his a-body.. a 68 Barracuda 340 Formula S.. Its the car he did for his wife (but one he is more than willing to take out into the alley and do some big *** burnouts with) .. second is his 63 Fury... (I have posted pics of it before in other threads, so some of you may recognize it) .. and the last two pics are of the cars he had previous.. a 69 383, 4 speed Roadrunner (I named it the Great Pumpkin) He had that car for over 20 years if I remember correctly before he let it go... and a 65 Belvedere II.. That car was a ton of fun... He keeps saying he is retired from restoring cars.. but there has been talk of trying to talk his wife into another one LOL .. Enjoy the pics...

Attachments

• bobscuda1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 105
  • bobscuda2.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 111
  • bobsfury.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 102
  • bobsroadrunner.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Belv1.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 99
Welcome MR B. I may have seen you at the Norwin car cruise. I always see Bill when I go there. Glad to have you on the board!! ....Tony

Bill....you have any pics of when you were taking them the one time I was there?

Welcome MR B. I may have seen you at the Norwin car cruise. I always see Bill when I go there. Glad to have you on the board!! ....Tony

Bill....you have any pics of when you were taking them the one time I was there?

That time you parked with us? I believe you were next PA Dodgers 69 Dart vert.... yea I have those pics somewhere lol

-
Back