Finally made an account!

-

BrosephScags

Reaction score
Hello! Ive been around this sight for alittle over a year now snooping and reading things here and there while working on my car but never decided to make an account til now lol

This is my daily driven 1969 Dodge Dart Custom, the guy i bought it from said it used to be a 6cyl but that he swapped in a 340 with a small cam. It runs decently most of the time but its got issues lol. Bad grounds, gauges don't work, low oil pressure, exhaust leak, passenger tail light is out, break lights always on... lmao she needs work and alot of love but itll get there one day, i need to get my Kia fixed so i can stop daily'ing this gas guzzler and actually take the time to take her apart and fix her but for now im making do with what i got!

IMG_4654 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Hello! Ive been around this sight for alittle over a year now snooping and reading things here and there while working on my car but never decided to make an account til now lol

This is my daily driven 1969 Dodge Dart Custom, the guy i bought it from said it used to be a 6cyl but that he swapped in a 340 with a small cam. It runs decently most of the time but its got issues lol. Bad grounds, gauges don't work, low oil pressure, exhaust leak, passenger tail light is out, break lights always on... lmao she needs work and alot of love but itll get there one day, i need to get my Kia fixed so i can stop daily'ing this gas guzzler and actually take the time to take her apart and fix her but for now im making do with what i got!

View attachment 1716174390
Welcome from NJ!
IMG_3926.gif

IMG_3817.gif

IMG_3677.gif

Welcome to FABO!

Brake lights staying on is probably the brake light switch at the brake pedal. It works reverse of most switches, that is when you press the pedal, the pedal releases the switch and the lights come on. Sometimes it is a bad switch, other times it just needs adjusted.

Good luck with your ride and jump into the threads to ask any questions you may have.

Welcome to FABO!

Brake lights staying on is probably the brake light switch at the brake pedal. It works reverse of most switches, that is when you press the pedal, the pedal releases the switch and the lights come on. Sometimes it is a bad switch, other times it just needs adjusted.

Good luck with your ride and jump into the threads to ask any questions you may have.
yeah it was the switch at first, needed to adjust it to get it to work correctly, then about 2 months later it went out completely so i think the switch went bad. just havent had free time to mess with it lol! but thank you though!

-
Back