Finally one color

-
Wow, that looks different then the day I saw it. Pssst...you missed a spot on the roof, lmao.

Did you drop that 360 in there?

I think three days at the salad bar would have been easier :)
But it looks cool and you did a great job.

True, but 2 pounds here and 50 from the interior.....adds up. I'd like to get it under #2800 with a 10 point cage.
Not to mention by the time you put all the goodies on that salad you have as many calories as a Big Mac.

Body is just about straight but there is no time this year for paint. Did a final coat of epoxy primer, installed the fuel cell, and moved the springs into the frame rails. The wife wants a 4 speed in her duster so her bracket racing days with it are just about done so I need to get moving on this critter so she has something to play with next year. Oddly enough it's my car and she will be driving it so we been calling it our "joint custody" project. My only stipulation is it will be getting a 12 point cage because this car is nothing but a beer can on wheels. Although it came from Arizona the sheet metal is paper thin. Once the cage comes in I can hack out the inner fenders so the cage can be tied into the front frame rails. It's only an early A body, nobody really loves these things anyway....right? LOL

I'm thinkingg shooting the front fenders in flat black and leaving the trim off for now. Give it that pre hemi Dart look

my car always get called primer or even floor paint grey:D

Attachments

• 28571_1246107085921_1626742584_512082_6979256_n.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 156
-
Back