finally results on 69 Valiant

-
big parts going on but need tweaking probably going
to lower it down some and thinking of using steelies
all around no caps just chrome lug nuts

Attachments

• DSCF0417.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 488
There seems to be a lot of white 67-9 valiants....mine being 1 of them :)

i love the hood. looks great.

not only that from above it looks like it's pointing at the car in front. this will give the birds some direction haha.

the hood is Duster ladder bar I just purchsed a stencil kit and painted it John Deere Blitz Black with some hardner in it

always like to be diff. on my cars, don`t want to see another one like it. hood looks kick-a$$ !

Good to hear and yes I like my cars alot different other wise I would own a Chevy you know they still make them in Mexico or so it seams there are so many of them alike hard to be different with that brand

test fit the grille still need to finish it and trying to figure out color for bumper
any suggestions besides body color

Attachments

• DSCF0422.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 405
This is how I hid my electronics and wiring. Made a plate and cover for
all electronics installed small box fan to cool them hardly noticeable

Attachments

• DSCF0424.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 414
not a very good picture of the dash all the rockers are for
line lock - exhaust cutouts - heater fan - flashers - backup light - radiator fans

Attachments

• DSCF0426.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 406
The bumper looks pretty good white and sticks out with the hood stripes

The grille will be chrome powder coated and yes I'm playing with different grey's and silvers

Keep in mind that if you're going with a silver or chrome powder coating on your grille, it will need to be cleared too (or it won't be UV stable and you'll eventually have to polish it ... a lot). Chrome powders look fabulous right out of the oven, but once the clear goes on it sadly takes most of the pop and mirror-effect out of it.

I wonder if a good quality auto clear would stick and provide protection without dulling it out.?

Keep in mind that if you're going with a silver or chrome powder coating on your grille, it will need to be cleared too (or it won't be UV stable and you'll eventually have to polish it ... a lot). Chrome powders look fabulous right out of the oven, but once the clear goes on it sadly takes most of the pop and mirror-effect out of it.

That's fine I'm really not after shinny as long as it doesn't grey it

after a few trials I decided on this for my bumpes

Attachments

• DSCF0431.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 332
-
Back