Finally Smoking out the left bank , Its all rebuiltand in thanks to FABO BROTHERHOOD

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
If you fallowed any of this thread you will find how tight this "FABO FAMILY " is . All documented in pics and thread right ups , I made my deadline for the show , but got rained out today , cant fight mother nature unless for your life . This was a dead line put on by me , because I spent 3 years redoing my 1965 BARRACUDA and I myself blew it up 10 days before Memorial weekend .
this is an Honest to GOD story of how my FABO FAMILY made my deadline happen .
Go search smoking out the left bank ,It was the start , every name next to comments are TRUE Brothers and Sisters , that helped me make this dead line Happen . We got rained out today but I did go street fishn last night , even though the cops shut us down backin the 90"s , but got to eat up a new Super Bee "they got nothin stock , and he couldn"t drive anyways , but BAD MEDICINE is on its way back. I do need a 6ooo pill for an msd box If you have 1 laying around . my 340 ran a 7k , I do not want a repeat of just what happened !!
raced a pretty quick mercadies , no contest , and 1 tuner saw the BEE race and said no But I had a riot . and I haven"t seriously street reced in 3 years , because I sold my 1968 340 engine to build a 360 +.030 with RHS heads and almost stock engine with 1/2 a 70aarcuda engine recipe witch I cut corners with non forged pistons and slightly different cam , hydro instead of all Roller internals because of lack of funds at the time . (I should have just took out a lone , that would have been paid off by now . BUT THANKS 70AAR!! Because I know your times are real I did have a TSI 3200 stall with limegreen70 Daddy:s 3;91 Sure grip out of his 70 barracuda . Theres way to many people to list , and a lo tof pics to show what 1 Person with 40k people behind you AND THANKS RR AND KRAZYKUDA, JDMopar for the pistons and mike for pulling an all nighter wed night with rebuilding my engine . Thrusday , Friday , was me , Bon Scott , Sammy Hagar , and our Higher power brother Jesus , I call him
dropped it all in with 4 hours sleep a night, Saterday I let Kramer , my 68 Gts 440 585 hp
old friend bring his didgital full read out Timing light finish what I had close , but close burned me down last month , So carfully watching him , trust is lost , must be regained , he was getting sloppy . We set at 19* initial and got 33* total out of it, Wich is a question I been meaning to ask ???How much timing is in a standard MSD DIZZY??? But at 33 I still seem tight when warm , so getting new battery today ,my battery is almost 5 yrs.old . It's running 170 * all day at 35-60 mph but at 60 i'm leaning on 3400 rpm ,I was nervous with Rebuild , but was just a partial because we did no cam damage , just rattled the main bearings and burned 2 valve reliefs out of my kb107 .030 pistons ( go back to first post )
witch RR spotted right away and sais pre detonation = correct, fabo internals rookies like me . The valve stems were clean and unscathed and showed very little sign of over rev , but a very little . was going to check plugs tonight for fat , but the way it ran last night ,I'm way happy no smoken and better fat than lean the way I drive it!! my new Holley 800 costum is very nice and very responsive , with very little adjustment ,and was still eat;n em uplast night . RR can youlook up and see what new Super Bee's are running for me . I can tomorrow if you don't have time . I have to throw my traction bars back on tonight , as I did take them off when I pulled my 340 ,hoping fornew cal tracs , but not to be YET .
ButALL IS FANTASTIC because of the BROTHER HOOD IN FABO and we made my deadline , thow mother nature had a Different plan. MY MOPAR HORDERS TROVE will be backon Tuesday , write first then call don't forget to call Lee robinson and herb , and Tadams ,I did not get the time to ship your parts until tommoro, Thanks for your patients
and a lot more to come . The rest of you either got your parts or will be there very soon .
THANKS TO MY FABO FAMILY , HERE IS MORE PICS TO document this is what happens when you push to much timing in your engine , and push it WFO where I luv to liv ON THE HYWAY TO HELL !!! and you guys looking to get those cant 64-65 some 66 inter changeables . Who ever hand milled my cloned valve covers , I get so many complaments on them you did verynice work please call me or pm , My new sale name will be the Mopars hoarders trove any thing mopar , soyou please remember this has many 64/65 barracuda parts for sale THANK YOU FABO FAMILY FOR HELPING MEGET BACK UP AND WINNING AND CRUZING IN MY 65 BARRACUDA IN LESS THAN 5 DAYS , Sun has been up and beutifull since 2;00 but we got pounded Friday night by wicked storms and the show is on an island too wet to park us all on. HAVE A GR8 1 TOO YOUR BROTHER WINSTON pics may not be in order but theres a lot I could have never done without you all
100_2226.JPG
100_2241.JPG
100_2241.JPG
100_2241.JPG
100_2053.JPG

100_2223.JPG

100_2212.JPG

100_2215.JPG

100_1214.JPG

100_2212.JPG

jimmy I"m so happy just to have people that can at least cheer for a guy that's down , but I ain't never out . even my engine builder only wanted 100.00 I said now way i have to give you at least 2 .we got so lucky and only burnt 2 valve releifs out where there thin in a kb107 piston . took me2 days my self to drop in and hook it all back rite , feels good no 1 else to blame for some 1/2 *** job .
taking it out I was pissed at some of what I saw having help loose or stripped bolts , she rocks now now I can look forward to that magnum stroker 1 day .
Last night i was getting toyed with by a new Super BEE and the old barracuda ate him up and blew him out . I kinda want to check there whp ratings because he was pissed and I was all smiles BAD MEDICINE is back . Hope all is gr8 on your end as well HAGR812 my Brother peace WINSTONINWISC

Really glad you got it back going again.....and pretty quick, too. I think it's safe to say you are stoked. lol

Glad you got it going Jon. Sounds like it turned out ok except getting rained out. I got what you sent me, and I appreciate it. Have fun! :steering:

-
Back