-
Status
Not open for further replies.

'74 Sport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Over the past few years, I have sold a few of my dual-speaker brackets to some of you folks here in the states and in Canada. Now, I can say that I have gone international... I finally shipped my first one overseas to Australia. I was surprised to learn that the shipping was extremely reasonable, costing only about $6.50 through the US postal service. Therefore, more of you overseas members need to get on-board and order one for your car - you now have no excuses.
icon10.gif

If you are interested, GO HERE to fill out my information form and I can check on shipping costs for you.

Brackets are available for A, B, E-bodies and some Ramchargers/trucks/vans:
$26 - US lower 48
$27 - Canada
$29 - Australia

Attachments

• A,B, and E-body brackets.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 948
  • SL373315.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 538
Congrats,very cool!As many cars are overseas now,the market should grow slowly.

Second international order just placed.:D

It's funny - I just mentioned to my gf a week or so ago I'd seen these brackets somewhere and must remember where as it'd go well in the 72 Dart Swinger I'm currently right into with full restomod.:cheers:

Cool Jerry! I was surprised to sell a couple PSC Garage Posters to one of my Australian friends on FaceBook too. It's the furthest I've shipped anything so far.

Good luck with the sales! I know the guys are really happy with your services / product. Keep up the good work. :-D

Good luck with the sales! I know the guys are really happy with your services / product. Keep up the good work. :-D

Thanks, Leanna. That means a lot, coming from the queen of quality service and products. :prayer:
Obviously, I didn't start making and selling these brackets to get rich. :D I'm just glad to be able to offer an option for these fine folks to add new speakers, besides hacking up their kick panels or doors. [-X

Excellent! Glad it found its way over the ocean - and that you like it \\:D/

a self made international business from a little
ad on FABO...!!

We are proud of you!!

((((and I do have several of those brackets))))

So do you have a picture of how the speakers mount with these brackets or am I missing something?

Sorry I didn't point that out. I have another lengthy thread here on FABO regarding these brackets and their application. I'll hunt that up this evening for you and post a link to it here.

Quite simply, you remove your old 6"x9" early A-body or 4"x10" later A-body original speaker, add a couple of modern two-way speakers to my bracket, and mount it back into the same location using the original mounting screws. Usually, no muss - no fuss (depending upon the chosen speakers).

Fitted mine up today.Took abt 20 minutes.
They are Pioneer 4" speakers.
4" is the smallest you can get in australia so i just pop rivetted them to the underside of the bracket.
The pictures tell the story.

142r5lz.jpg

25jffrr.jpg

6te4p5.jpg

av7cz.jpg

o6mpzl.jpg

Pop rivets! Now, why didn't I think of that? Seriously, having sold these brackets for over five years, that is the first time anyone has ever mentioned using pop rivets, rather that small screws or bolts to mount the speakers to my brackets. Very clean look...

Those Pioneer speakers seem to fit like a glove. The tweeter cones have a profile low enough to keep them from making contact with the dash grille. I'll add this model to a list I am compiling of speakers successfully being used with my brackets. Mind telling what they cost you?

Thanks for the excellent pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back