Finally thank you God finally

-

GonnaBQuick

Reaction score
well waited most my adult life and finally went and did it. pick you rolling chassis this weekend for my (new to me) 71 duster. been wanting to race so long finally decided to make the leap. so this was the add i responded to. UP FOR AUCTION IS THIS 1972 DUSTER DRAG CAR, ROLLING CHASSIS. NO MOTOR OR TRANS. CAR WAS ORIGINAL 340 4 SPD CAR. IT HAS A 10PT ROLL CAGE, TUBS, SFI WINDOW NET, SFI 5PT SEAT BELTS, FIBERGLASS HOOD, DOORS, FENDERS, TRUNK AND FRONT BUMPER. COMES WITH 2 METAL DOORS AS WELL. 5 GAL FUEL CELL, PAINLESS WIRING, AUTO METER GAUGES AND TACH. 456 DANA WITH STRANGE SPOOL AND STRANGE AXLES, $3000.00 IN DIFF AND SUSPENSION ALONE. WELD SUPER LITE WHEELS, WITH MT 11.5 X 29.5 SLICKS, 5 RUNS. WILL HOLD 14IN SLICKS EASILY. NEW FRONT RUNNERS. BIG BLOCK MOPAR HEADERS, DRIVESHAFT, NEW MAGNAFLOW 500 FUEL PUMP AND FILTER, NEW NUMBER 10 BRAIDED LINE FROM PUMP TO FRONT. HAS CAL TRAC SUSPENSION ON THE REAR, IT REALLY HOOKS HARD. DROP IN YOUR MOTOR, TRANS AND SHIFTER, AND GO RACING. Looking forward to picking and sharing my exploits with you all. by the way from Central Cal and will be racing Sacramento mostly.

Attachments

• $T2eC16NHJHEE9ny2qS9TBRKpRlDfuw~~60_3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 251
Welcome Aboard! and looks like a perfect starting point! cant wait to see more keep the pictures coming....

Welcome from Sc. I got a thing for Dusters, so i can't wait to see your progress. Not sure if you do, but i love the snorkel hood......old school like me :D.

Welcome to FABO!Looks like a great starting point,your miles ahead with buying a complete roller minus engine.Whats your choice of engine?

Welcome from N.C. and looks like you found a good one. Looks great so keep us posted on engine combo and progress. It's always neat to have a dream fulfilled.

Considering i dont plan on streeting it much i am going 440 w 727. will be taking any and all advice for getting the best out of combo. I just want to drive it LIKE I STOLE IT

what is the thing i see under your profiles about being thanked so and so time in so and so post. am I supposed to be thanking people??

what is the thing i see under your profiles about being thanked so and so time in so and so post. am I supposed to be thanking people??

if they help you out with something you can thank them you dont have to though its just a way of letting others know that person was helpful and letting that person know you appreciated their help

Hey GonnaBQuick, Welcome and congrats on the killer ride. (I will admit I am a bit jealous LOL!) Look forward to following the build.

Pat

That was on eBay right? Looks like a really good starting point!! Welcome!

-
Back