Finally ... the burnout video!

-
kewl!

For some reason I was picturing your car in the avatar was yours. It's funny how those avatars can be confusing on what a member really owns. lol

Kool burnout!!Thats it,I,m getting the camera out after dinner.I,ll tKe a video on my 73 Dart Sport 340(372ci)4 speed layining down some rubber.LOL

kewl!

For some reason I was picturing your car in the avatar was yours. It's funny how those avatars can be confusing on what a member really owns. lol

That avatar is a picture of a poster at Roseville Chrysler's parts department. I can't get them to sell it to me ... yet. On the bottom it says Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire. Metallica and Mopar. Can it get any better?

its after dinner:happy1:
Sorry Eddie I had a late dinner(BBQ)Here,s a short vid of my 73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed as promised.Since I added the CE Slide-A-link(like Caltracs)my car hooks so much better.Do to better traction,not much smoke without the line-loc.Enjoy!!
View attachment car 057.jpg
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_6KfnavlZQ&feature=plcp"]car 060 - YouTube[/ame]

That vid is freakin great. The stance of your car is awesome.
What size and backpace are your front and rear rims and tires? And what rearend are you runnin?

That vid is freakin great. The stance of your car is awesome.
What size and backpace are your front and rear rims and tires? And what rearend are you runnin?

Don't remember the backspace. Factory was what I wanted and I got as close as possible to that. 15x7 front 15x8 rear. P215/65R15 front and P295/50R15 rear. I run a Dana 60 with 4.10 gears. The stance comes from Calvert Racing mono leafs. I ordered them with a 2" lift over factory. The front torsion bars are not changed. I like the stance, but it's real hard to see to change lanes. The *** is so high I can barely look over it. And the spoiler doesn't help!

man, look at you guys leaving all those ugly marks on the roads i pay taxes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way to go, keep the vids comming.lmao

Every time I watch this I smile. I love the whole car raising up when I hit it. Also, the sound of the motor revving down when I let off the gas. God, I love this car!

-
Back