Fine line side body molding

-

Z-dart

Reaction score
Hey I am in the middle of buffing out my 73 swingers paint and I would like to replace the body molding that goes down each side from front to back ! The molding that is on there is weathered after 40 years . I have found a place here in conn. but iin each kit there is two 13 foot rolls ,it is 5/8" wide . i need 15 foot on each side of the car , so I would have to buy 2 kits and end up with a lot extra. Anybody have any suggestions ?

Hey I am in the middle of buffing out my 73 swingers paint and I would like to replace the body molding that goes down each side from front to back ! The molding that is on there is weathered after 40 years . I have found a place here in conn. but iin each kit there is two 13 foot rolls ,it is 5/8" wide . i need 15 foot on each side of the car , so I would have to buy 2 kits and end up with a lot extra. Anybody have any suggestions ?

Hey guys how about some help any ideas ?

I think most folks would tell you not to replace them. But, its your car so do what you want. O'reilly's has them in their auto-body supply book, I thought about replacing mine but didnt. You have to ask for the book. Craig

Thanks guys I will check them sources out , and have one side off already and it does look good without it , but that option is on the fender tag so I would like it as says on tag it also has the optional chrome rain gutter and rocker panel options as well thanks for the help

-
Back