Fine print?

-

Ironracer

Gearhead
Reaction score
Hello All! Somehow I got logged out yesterday, and noticed (when I went in just through my email)even though I was logged out, I could see but the print was super small. I reset my password and got back in but I can't read anything! it's posted in ant letters and I cannot find anywhere to enlarge print!
Help! Please?

In setting on your phone, to display, then font size and style, then there is a slider bar to change the size…

In setting on your phone, to display, then font size and style, then there is a slider bar to change the size…
Thanks J! But, I did that. It's in the same place it was before.... and all the other text is the same as always... I don't get it...

try logging out and in again

If that doesnt work, clear your cookies and internet history

did anything change? cause the site didnt change
Ok.
That's great to know! Well, I usually use my Gmail to bounce in. I went straight to Google this time and now it's fixed.... I dunno,UT when I access FABO w/ my Gmail, it's still super tiny...Crazy Man...

Ok.
That's great to know! Well, I usually use my Gmail to bounce in. I went straight to Google this time and now it's fixed.... I dunno,UT when I access FABO w/ my Gmail, it's still super tiny...Crazy Man...

I have zero clue - first I heard of this

There might be a font setting in the settings part of the browser.
I think, Somehow, Samsung Internet snagged control of my Gmail.... crazy. So the situation is just not to go in my email to take through my email alerts and click on them I just log into Google and now I'm back to normal but if I go in to my email of right back into miniature land

I think, Somehow, Samsung Internet snagged control of my Gmail.... crazy. So the situation is just not to go in my email to take through my email alerts and click on them I just log into Google and now I'm back to normal but if I go in to my email of right back into miniature land

Im thinking some software updated and changed something.

-
Back