Fire

-

EdM

Reaction score
Today I received a text advising that we are in "set" mode pending "go". A sheriff also dropped by as we were packing the vehicles. I had already pre-arranged vehicle storage if needed. We packed up yesterday and loaded and hauled the two vehicles to the storage facility today. Though we hoped to stay up here longer we plan on getting the place ready for winter tomorrow and, hopefully, head south the following day. We shall see. The fire:

Trestle Creek Complex Wildfire and Smoke Map

its no fun, thats for sure

my aunt had to evacuate because of flooding (she lives just north of the german border) and it was not fun

Some evacuations are in effect, he may have had to leave I don't know exactly where he is, and not all of the area is under evac

God bless and keep you safe . We have had 6.24" of rain in July and I wish we could send it to you folks . You are in our thoughts and prayers .

My son and daughter-in-law (and the kids) are ready to go because of a fire near Grass Valley, CA. Hopefully better news tomorrow.

Today I received a text advising that we are in "set" mode pending "go". A sheriff also dropped by as we were packing the vehicles. I had already pre-arranged vehicle storage if needed. We packed up yesterday and loaded and hauled the two vehicles to the storage facility today. Though we hoped to stay up here longer we plan on getting the place ready for winter tomorrow and, hopefully, head south the following day. We shall see. The fire:

Looks like you have your act together. Lost 20 structures about 30 miles from me the other day. Happened real fast. No loss of human life.

My son and daughter-in-law (and the kids) are ready to go because of a fire near Grass Valley, CA. Hopefully better news tomorrow.

For CalFire owned incidents go to the Cal OES page. OES is like FEMA on the State level (Office of Emergency Services).
Information on the River Fire near Grass Valley. 2021 River Fire Updates | Cal OES News

The Inciweb site is Federal owned incidents.

Grass Valley, CA.
ALERT Wildfire . Go to “Greater Tahoe Cameras”
River Fire showing active fire behavior at night.
EE1186F6-BB4E-4767-90F7-0B6771102A05.jpeg

Hit "Disagree " due to lack of a better way to express care for all Y'all. Prayers and Best to Everyone affected!

Go to this link: Northern California Geographic Area Coordination Center (ONCC) for different products but pay attention to the Webcast. It is one of our daily morning briefing products. It is updated almost everyday and daily during critical fire weather.
This is for California North Ops- Geographical Area Coordination Center. There is one for the Great Basin and I will try to find it. It should have the same products like Smoke Forecast and Daily Fire Potential. Also a Webcast.

Great Basin Geographic Area Coordination Center for all you people out there Great Basin Coordination Center

Forgot the fellas name but his boy is on the Idaho City Hotshots. The Great Basin GACC (Logistics/Dispatch) shows that they are out here in Cali on the Dixie Fire.

Great Basin Geographic Area Coordination Center for all you people out there Great Basin Coordination Center

Forgot the fellas name but his boy is on the Idaho City Hotshots. The Great Basin GACC (Logistics/Dispatch) shows that they are out here in Cali on the Dixie Fire.
Not local but Much Love for Those There. Praying, and will start a local Prayer Chain. May The Father's Protection Help all Those in Need of His Angels, Guidance, and Hands

-
Back