Firewall gang plug

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a supplier for the electrical gang plug in the fire wall of a 68 cuda? Been trying to get a used one from a junk car but no luck there...LOL

Are you talking about the big mondo molex plug that all of your underdash wiring snaps into??? Or one of the 3 separate plugs from under the hood??? I might have a decent under the dash one.

On my car there is only one large 30 pin (approx) plug that goes thru the firewall. It is about 1.5" x1.5" and connects everything from the engine to the interior /dash.

I have a complete under hood harness, from the connector out, just pulled it off a 68.

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner but I got sooo busy at work .
Scamper 340 ...yes that is exactly what I was talking about thanks
GTgrinly.... I have all new wiring on both sides of the firewall but just the gang plug Is where I had to stop till now..thanks

Bulkhead connector ...I drew a blank on its right name....LOL
The one on Ebay is just the plastic housing without any of the connectors (regular spade connectors don't work with it) So that is why I need a good used one that I can solder my new harness wires to.
If anyone is junking a mopar with a good (reasonably good) bulkhead connector and doesn't mind cutting the harness I sure would appreciate it (with $$...LOL)

-
Back