-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy S

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm switching from A/C to non-A/C. The blower motor is much smaller on a non-A/C car. I've seen postings on this site where others have done the same using two methods. First is cutting the section of the firewall that holds the heater box and blower motor and welding a new one in. Second is making a patch panel to cover the old, larger hole for the blower. I'm asking if anyone has a stripped car ('73), would they be willing to cut out that small section of firewall ? If you can help, please send a picture and a price. Thanks, Keith.

Keith,

I know you sent me a PM hadn't got a chance to answer without looking at what's on the chopping block. I don't have one from a 73 car. Only car I have that is non AC is a 69.

I'm stripping a 72 Duster non-AC car right now. It's not a big deal to cut the section out for you. I'll get to try out my new Sawzall! I also have the non-AC heater box assembly if you need that also. It's not perfect and needs a little attention but it looks to be all there. Let me know.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

DSCN09391.jpg

This is exactly what I am looking for. My zip is 18706, that's in NE Pa. Physixx, thank you. Give me a price and we'll take it from there.

DSCN09391.jpg

Ken, could you also give me a price on the heater box, the one I have is usable, but has cracks in it. Thanks.

I sent you an email with the pricing information. My new sawzall will make that easy to cut out. Let me know if you can use anything else off the car.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back