Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there.

I am cleaning out the garages of all my extra parts so please check out my other listings as well.

***10/27/17 I just posted a set of 1973-76 lower control arms with new bushings and correct sway bar tabs under a different listing that would work awesome this this front setup***

I am selling a new set of front and rear Firm Feel (anti) sway bars with all mounting hardware and instructions. Never installed? New with urethane bushings. These will fit 1967-1976 A-Bodies with either the supplied mounting hardware of if you have a set of 1973-1976 lower control arms with the mounting tabs (even better). They will mount to all K-frames with our without the original brackets.

Front bar is 1 1/8", rear bar is 3/4".

Check out Firm Feels pricing on their new bars without the 1973-1973 replacement K-Frame mounting brackets: for these bars, they list front for $325 and rear for $375, I am asking $550 plus the ride (UPS Ground from 20711). I know I paid close to $700 for these bars when I purchased them, it seems that they have cheaped out on their mounting hardware over the past few years.

IMG_2439.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2441.JPG

Last edited:
Hi there.

I am cleaning out the garages of all my extra parts so please check out my other listings as well.

***10/27/17 I just posted a set of 1973-76 lower control arms with new bushings and correct sway bar tabs under a different listing that would work awesome this this front setup***

I am selling a new set of front and rear Firm Feel (anti) sway bars with all mounting hardware and instructions. Never installed? New with urethane bushings. These will fit 1967-1976 A-Bodies with either the supplied mounting hardware of if you have a set of 1973-1976 lower control arms with the mounting tabs (even better). They will mount to all K-frames with our without the original brackets.

Front bar is 1 1/8", rear bar is 3/4".

Check out Firm Feels pricing on their new bars without the 1973-1973 replacement K-Frame mounting brackets: for these bars, they list front for $325 and rear for $375, I am asking $550 plus the ride (UPS Ground from 20711). I know I paid close to $700 for these bars when I purchased them, it seems that they have cheaped out on their mounting hardware over the past few years.

View attachment 1715104125

View attachment 1715104126

View attachment 1715104127
Shipping to 78669? Thanks!

48"x16"x4" box at 35lbs is a whopping $58, what is going on with UPS these days???

I will split the shipping with you, what is your offer with shipping?

Regards,

Jim

48"x16"x4" box at 35lbs is a whopping $58, what is going on with UPS these days???

I will split the shipping with you, what is your offer with shipping?

Regards,

Jim
The FF front is SBFA83 and the rear is the only rear they sell, correct? How do you want payment? I have a myriad of ways: PayPal, Popmoney, CC# or snail mail you a check. My offer is 525 and with half the shipping $554 by my ciphering.

Regards,
Louis

The FF front is SBFA83 and the rear is the only rear they sell, correct? How do you want payment? I have a myriad of ways: PayPal, Popmoney, CC# or snail mail you a check. My offer is 525 and with half the shipping $554 by my ciphering.

Regards,
Louis

I guess I can do $552. My PayPal address is xxxxx please ensure that I am not going to pay a fee.m

Edited by staff. Please continue though private conversation

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back