Firm Feel Inc

-

prrc

Reaction score
Anyone using there suspension on there car. Looking for some feedback.
Thanks Tim

Not sure what you're looking for- I've had a steering box rebuilt & bought a swaybar, both were 1st rate.

Pretty much there whole set up front and rear.

They have good product and know thier stuff. They are a bit pricey but not bad compared to some others.Personally I think hellwig might have a better system.

I have their rear sway bar, tubular upper control arms and a Stage III steering box. All work great and they are excellent to deal with.

Thanks for the feedback. Have any of you had your cars on a auto cross to really push the car? Was there a dramatic change in handling? Seems they know there stuff on the early A bodies.
Thanks Tim

I bought a stage l power steering box and torsion bars. No complaints about the products, but response to a service request was slow. I'd buy from them again.

I got a Stage II gear box and Pitman Arm. Everything worked out perfectly. Would buy from them again. I may go with their Tubular Upper Control Arms this winter.

but im sure if u told them about it they would take care of it for you...
Yeah, too bad R&Ring a steering box is a PITA 3-hr. job, + return shipping.

Guess I'm screwed no matter what they do. A little quality control up front would have been nice. :wack:

-
Back