First Cruise-in of the Year

-

66fyssh

Don't Stop Believin'
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
There's a cruise-in at the local Burger King once a month and last night was the first of the year. Weather was great - they had 40 cars register and a few that didn't. Registered cars get a chance at door prizes. I won a Turtle Wax Clean up kit. After we made our round around to the cars, my grandson and his buddy hung out in the cargo area on their tablets.

Unlike @diymirage, the burger wasn't very good...

Edit: just noticed it looks like my wife's head is in the trunk. I promise I didn't put her there!

cruise in Burger King.jpg

cruise in burger king 2.jpg

Turtle Wax Kit.jpg

Sure was a great night for it
I didn't get to park (except for the gas station) but I did get a good burger, so we'll call this one a wash

There's a cruise-in at the local Burger King once a month and last night was the first of the year. Weather was great - they had 40 cars register and a few that didn't. Registered cars get a chance at door prizes. I won a Turtle Wax Clean up kit. After we made our round around to the cars, my grandson and his buddy hung out in the cargo area on their tablets.

Edit: just noticed it looks like my wife's head is in the trunk. I promise I didn't put her there!

View attachment 1715153961

View attachment 1715153962

View attachment 1715153963

I'm jealous...That is a fine looking 66...I only hope mine (65) turns out that good. Keep them young boys interested...so many today could care less.
Norm

Thanks @circlepilot, its a good 5 footer. I try to keep it a good driver. One of these years I'm going to have to tear it down for a paint (and everything else, lol), but I too concerned about how long it would be apart.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), my grandson seems to have more interest than my two boys did.

View attachment 1715153961

View attachment 1715153962

View attachment 1715153963
Your 66 looks great. I also have a 66 Barracuda in the works now. With any luck it will be worthy of parking next to yours.

Awesome! How’s the pollen over in the Rome area? Starting to cover here.

I am garaged and covered till late April.

Awesome! How’s the pollen over in the Rome area? Starting to cover here.

I am garaged and covered till late April.

Funny you should ask. I was just noticing pollen yesterday. Today on the way to church I had to turn on the wipers and squirt water to clear pollen on my wifesw SUV.

Great to get out and drive, isn't it? Nice chairs too!!

I'll take spring and fall all year long. But I guess we wouldn't appreciate it if we had it all the time. Nothing better than a drive in this weather.

The table and chairs i got as a door prize at the Tidewater Mopar Club Christmas party a few years ago! And yep, it came with a little table too!

-
Back