First Mopar!

-

Wet..Paint

Reaction score
Well, I was a Chevy guy, know them like the back of my hand and have boxes of parts. I just traded my 82 GMC for this 69 Dart GT, has a 360 in it from a van. Always loved em when I was a kid. Finally got my hands on a decent start anyways, will be searching this forum up and down cause I don't know anything about Dodge's lol! All I know is I'll be spending a TON of money on it cause I have zero parts that will work, but I am excited about the switch to the dark side! :glasses7:

Attachments

• Dart GT.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 112
Welcome to FABO!!! Glad you finally saw the light :glasses7:

You won't find a better place to learn the world of Mopar than here!!

Already learned some things on the car, previous owner didn't know anything about it. Has a disc brake swap, big bolt pattern swap, and a 8 3/4 rear diff. I got about a weekend of body work and I'll have it painted the weekend after :burnout:

Nice project to start your Mopar addiction:coffee2: Enjoy and ask plenty of questions!!!

Dave,

Welcome from the West Coast, looks like a nice find. I've got a '69 Dart sedan parts car if you find you need anything, and shipping won't kill the budget.

Once you bust a knuckle and mix your blood with the Darts DNA you'll be hooked forever!

-
Back