First social media post

-

Woody500

Reaction score
Been reading on here for a while, learning from nearly every post.
I've done no social media except a few comments on Racer & I quit that after being deleted too many times.
I keep seeing encouraging and mostly helpful posts on FABO and am getting closer to working on my '65 Barracuda.
I used to have a wood boat shop in Indy and traded a '65 Chris-Craft Super Sport to a friend from Scottsburg Indiana for two Barracudas, one was his late fathers & was in a garage for over 20 years. It has '72 318 after they froze the 273 2v. Trans seemed dead so changed filter, had later no rear pump wrong filter, was all & redid trunnion. Second was a S-6 parts car.
Many things have delayed this project, but I got it running, rebuilt front suspension, poly bushings & 1.03 T-bars, rebuilt 9'' brakes.& rust killed & painted underneath & new gastank & lines.
Then moved my mother twice & Have since have moved to Florida where I bought the '93 D-250 Cummins & finished our move with it. Great truck.
Hi to all. Look forward to learning more with all your help!

IMG_8185.jpeg

I've done no social media except a few comments on Racer
Welcome from Kansas.
Social Media? Is this forum considered social media? I absolutely refuse to do Fake Book, Twitter, Tic Toc etc. To me that is social media. If this forum is considered social media, I think I will call it an automobile related news network website.

Welcome from Kansas.
Social Media? Is this forum considered social media? I absolutely refuse to do Fake Book, Twitter, Tic Toc etc. To me that is social media. If this forum is considered social media, I think I will call it an automobile related news network website.
Yep - forums like this are indeed a type of social media. I'll take this site over facebook any day of the week.

I had to reset my password, forgot it already. Took me a few days to find one I can't forget.
I'll try to post some pics, but don't know what I'm doing.

Seriously doubt I'll be posting any photos unless I find an explanation how to easily do so. The ones I've seen are not happening.

Welcome to FABO! It's easy to add pictures. Click on the "Attach Photos" box in the lower left corner, find the pic on your computer and hit enter. Here's one of me and my dog. Looking forward to seeing your Barracuda!

IMG_0696.jpg

-
Back