First step to remove kframe

-

Jerry gray

Reaction score
I did this dart dirty in her final days.treated.her like a Ford .flip over remove donor part.

IMG_20200707_090409.jpg

To remove 4 bolts for a K-frame? Dumb.

I mean, it’s not like the roof skins aren’t reproduced. Oh, right, they aren’t and there’s usually more than a few folks looking for one.

Total rust bucket,was covered in a foot of pine straw since the 80s.but was on blocks and the kframe is going to get salvaged.

Total rust bucket,was covered in a foot of pine straw since the 80s.but was on blocks and the kframe is going to get salvaged.

So? You spent longer flipping it over than it takes to remove the K. Just a stupid unnecessary stunt for attention.

Idk - maybe he was just having fun in a different way to break the typical monotonous bolt removal. If the roof was trash anyway, why get under it on jack stands? Doesn't take much to push an empty she'll off of stands when yanking on a large bolt.

It's on the jokes and funny stuff section.why would me.turning over the car bother you.took about two minutes to turn it over.and there are more than 4 bolts to remove the front suspension.and tough getting tbars out under a car on blocks.hooked the.chain to the seat belt over the roof to my hunting truck and over it went.took engine out of the Newport same way flipped it over unbolted everything and it fell out when I flipped it back over

It's on the jokes and funny stuff section.why would me.turning over the car bother you.took about two minutes to turn it over.and there are more than 4 bolts to remove the front suspension.and tough getting tbars out under a car on blocks.hooked the.chain to the seat belt over the roof to my hunting truck and over it went.took engine out of the Newport same way flipped it over unbolted everything and it fell out when I flipped it back over

So? Anything goes right?

You wanted attention, you got it. Sorry if it wasn't the round of applause you wanted for doing stupid ****. You're right, I shouldn't be bothered. The fact that you had it up on cinder blocks to work on it to begin with pretty much explains absolutely everything.

-
Back