first time for a 50 year old

-

alsdemon

Reaction score
i never been there are did it before . beeing a gear head in high school drinking beer and smoking tires was abount all i did. well many years later my oldest daughter made homecoming court so i get to walk her across the field plus drive the inlaws sebring vert with her on back around the field. the big Q is which simpson t shirt do i wear? i have many to chose from.i bet some of you were looking for drinking deer and smoking funny things lol.

Well if your daughter made homecoming court, my 19-year-old self shamelessly declares that
:worthles:
:snakeman:

Congratulations to her, though. And just wear something that won't embarrass her too badly!

Congratulations!! Hope she has fun. I dunno which simpsons shirt, you should give us some choices, theres been some really awesome ones over the years

i never been there are did it before . beeing a gear head in high school drinking beer and smoking tires was abount all i did. well many years later my oldest daughter made homecoming court so i get to walk her across the field plus drive the inlaws sebring vert with her on back around the field. the big Q is which simpson t shirt do i wear? i have many to chose from.i bet some of you were looking for drinking deer and smoking funny things lol.

Don't know, haven't really done a lot of deer drinkin'. I have been known to drop a few a bucks at the bar though. :-D

Seriously though, congratz! I never did go to my prom 'cause I was a lot like you, lol. It just wasn't a priority at the time.

-
Back