first time mopar owner from MI

-

stevelknievel

Reaction score
hello all, im steve im 23 and hail from glorious taylortucky michigan,
i recently traded off my mark vii for a 72 demon which was originally a 340 car but is now a bare roller. it was obviously someones old race car, and it will hopefully soon be my street/strip car. im looking forward to looking around the forums and learning everything i can and hopefully get some advice from you guys during my semi restoration!

Hello Steve, Nice to have you here on FABO...... lot's of great people and advice here on this site!

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
First time Mopar owner, huh? Well, too late to turn back now! The bug has bit you and you'll never be the same again. Another conversion from the 'darkside'. Welcome to the light.

thanks for the warm welcome guys! ive always wanted a old mopar so when i had the chance to trade my lincoln for this demon i jumped on it quick lol

ill get some tommorow or saturday, i left it at my dads for now because my garages wiring is apparently made of paper clips, i cant even run my 110 compressor lol

welcome I am in taylor too im sure you have seen my sublime green swinger running around taylor

heres a quick pic i got today after work, picked up some sheetmetal to fix the hacked up trunk floor, sorry its a crap pic from my phone, brought my old draglites over and had to make sure they fit lol
6jf4tv.jpg

Welcome to fabo.Gonna run the draglites?Look great on a bodies.

-
Back