First video of my Dart

-
Love the color and the car sounds "great." Did you rebuild the engine? and how about the exhausts? It sounds strong.. Im really into these Mopars.

Sweet, sounds great.
There´s nothing like a BB Mopar, well except for a smallblock Mopar

Its got a 400, reverse pattern manual VB 727, 8 3/4, mini tubs, frame connectors and the frame is tied together at the front and rear.

I thought it sounded familiar, mines a BB to, hell they could be cousins, gotto love BB's

Terryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmi6jCdhTs

1970BBDart: I noticed the seats, are they Summit seats? Where did you get them? How do you like them? Can you post a couple photos of them?

1970BBDart: I noticed the seats, are they Summit seats? Where did you get them? How do you like them? Can you post a couple photos of them?

They are Procar 1610 series seats. I like them a lot, very comfortable.
I had a buddy who runs a performance site get them for me, very resonable price, If you like I could get a quote for you.

I'll post in car pics in a bit

Sportsman_51.jpg

They are Procar 1610 series seats. I like them a lot, very comfortable.
I had a buddy who runs a performance site get them for me, very resonable price, If you like I could get a quote for you.

I'll post in car pics in a bit

How did you go about mounting the seat? I have been wanting to get some different seats but didn't know how hard it would be to actually get them in the car correctly.

How did you go about mounting the seat? I have been wanting to get some different seats but didn't know how hard it would be to actually get them in the car correctly.

The cool part is that Procar sells adapters for a lot of different vehicles. Lotsa mopar listings too. If I recall, the adapters ran around 30 -40 bucks apiece.

1970BBDart: Thanks. Summit sells them for $156.50ea. w/ sliders. I've been looking at them for a while now. Just wondered if they were the same seats and how you liked them. Think I might pop for a pair. They look really nice in your car. Oh and your car sounds good too.

Love the nasty idle!:thumbrig:
In fact, I watched the video 3 times before I noticed the Sheriff's cruiser on the other side. Lookin' good and sounding better!
What mufflers and what size exhaust are you running?

-
Back